This simple sheet pan roasted broccoli and cauliflower with Parmesan, breadcrumbs, and garlic is a fast and scrumptious aspect dish!
Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
After I want a quick and straightforward vegetable aspect dish my household will love, I make this Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe. The garlic, parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs add a lot taste to the veggies, and I at all times have these components available. This dish is simple, and it goes with something, like pork chops, air fryer hen cutlets, fish florentine and extra. If you need one thing even less complicated, you might also like this roasted cauliflower or roasted broccoli recipe. For extra roasted greens, attempt these Roasted Carrots with Feta, Roasted Mushrooms, and Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash.
Why You’ll Love This Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli Recipe
- Savory: The greens develop a wealthy taste when roasted with garlic and parmesan.
- Simple: Toss every thing collectively and roast on a sheet pan.
- Fast: When you prep the greens, it solely takes a few minutes to season them earlier than throwing them within the oven for 20 to half-hour. You may end up the remainder of your whereas they cook dinner.
- Wholesome: Broccoli and cauliflower are full of fiber and low in energy and carbs. They’re nice sources of vitamin C, folate, and lots of different nutritional vitamins and minerals.
- Goes with Any Meal: Roasted cauliflower and broccoli are a basic aspect dish that works as a aspect for meat, pasta, soup, and extra.
- Greens: You’ll want 4 heaping cups of broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Garlic: Peel 4 giant garlic cloves and thinly slice them.
- Oil: Drizzle further virgin olive oil over the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Salt to season the veggies
- Breadcrumbs: Toss the florets with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Parmesan: Sprinkle half of the grated Parmesan on the greens earlier than baking and the opposite half when you take away the tray from the oven.
Easy methods to Roast Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Prep: Make sure the oven rack is within the middle, and preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- Season: Place the greens in a bowl with the garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss with the breadcrumbs and half of the parmesan. Unfold the combination on the sheet pan.
- How Lengthy to Roast Broccoli and Cauliflower: Cook dinner the veggies for 20 to half-hour, tossing midway. They’re prepared when the florets are tender- crisp and browned on the perimeters.
- Serve: Take away the sheet pan from the oven and high with the remaining cheese earlier than serving.
- Greens: Be at liberty to make use of all cauliflower or all broccoli. You may as well use this recipe with different veggies, like broccolini, carrots slice skinny, or Brussels sprouts.
- Warmth: Prime with some crimson pepper flakes for just a little spice.
- Breadcrumbs: Should you don’t have seasoned breadcrumbs, season common ones with onion powder, garlic powder, and dried herbs.
- Seasoning: Add different spices, like onion powder, every thing bagel, or dried herbs, like parsley or oregano.
- Feeding kind of folks? Double or halve the recipe, relying on how many individuals you’re serving. Should you double the recipe, put the greens on two baking sheets in order that they’re not overcrowded.
What to Serve with Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Easy methods to Retailer Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
Roasted greens are greatest eaten scorching after they’re accomplished. Nevertheless, it can save you leftovers for as much as 4 days within the fridge and reheat them within the microwave, air fryer, or oven till heat. Leftover cauliflower and broccoli could be good in a grain bowl with quinoa, farro, or brown rice and your favourite protein.
Cauliflower can take just a little longer to cook dinner than broccoli. That’s why it’s essential to verify your florets are reduce small and roughly the identical measurement for even cooking time.
In case your cauliflower is hard, it didn’t roast lengthy sufficient. Pop it again within the oven for a couple of minutes and style it once more.
Extra Broccoli and Cauliflower Recipes You Will Love
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Measurement: 1 1/4 cups
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Regulate the rack to the middle of the oven. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
Place the greens in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, breadcrumbs and half of the parmesan cheese and toss properly to coat.
Unfold out onto a sheet pan and roast within the middle of the oven till the greens are tender-crisp and browned on the perimeters, tossing midway, about 20 to half-hour.
When greens are cooked and browned on the perimeters, take away from oven and high with remaining grated cheese. Serve scorching.
Please depart a score and remark letting us know the way you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 1/4 cups, Energy: 163 kcal, Carbohydrates: 14 g, Protein: 5 g, Fats: 11 g, Saturated Fats: 1.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 0.5 mg, Sodium: 368.5 mg, Fiber: 4 g, Sugar: 3.5 g