Once I convey again an ideal tomato—beautiful, heavy, juicy, and ripe—from the farmers market, this recipe for Arugula Salad with Tomatoes is considered one of my favourite straightforward salads to showcase that excellent tomato. Impressed by the traditional Caprese salads in Italy, this vegan salad with arugula and tomatoes pairs my excellent tomato with arugula, olive oil, pine nuts, basil, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO to make this recipe fully plant-based. That is additionally an amazing recipe to showcase a bumper crop of tomatoes in your backyard. This easy arugula salad is brimming with superb flavors and textures, and you can also make it in simply 10 minutes with solely 5 elements, not together with pantry staples! It’s considered one of my favourite vegan salad recipes, too!
This straightforward salad can be an amazing showcase on your personal backyard. Actually, the photograph right here options the entire produce I harvested from my vegetable backyard in Southern California. Don’t neglect to attempt heirloom tomatoes on this salad too—this recipe options golden tomatoes, nevertheless you need to use purple, purple and even inexperienced tomatoes! Even when you don’t have a backyard, you may nonetheless take pleasure in farm-fresh produce by frequenting your farmers markets, the place meals are harvested mere hours before you purchase them and produce them residence. You may as well discover seasonal produce in your grocery store, too. This super-easy salad is the proper go-to recipe on heat summer time days, and it’s nice to convey alongside to events and picnics. Serve it with sandwiches, veggie-
This easy Arugula Salad with Tomatoes could be made in 10 minutes with solely 5 elements to create a stunning, seasonal vegan salad excellent with any meal.
- 4 cups child arugula leaves
- 2 massive ripe tomatoes (attempt heirloom tomatoes, if desired), sliced horizontally in skinny slices
- ¼ cup chopped recent basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper, as desired
- Sea salt, as desired (elective)
- Line a salad platter or shallow salad bowl with arugula leaves.
- Prepare tomato slices over the arugula.
- Sprinkle with recent basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and EVOO.
- Sprinkle with freshly floor black pepper and sea salt (elective).
- Serve instantly! Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 110
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fats: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: farmers market, vegan salad, tomato salad, arugula salad, easy arugula salad
For different wholesome, summer time salad recipes, attempt the next:
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.